Baldur’s Gate 3, developed and published by Larian Studios, is a role-playing game that offers players the choice of 12 classes and 11 races. As the third instalment in the Baldur’s Gate series, it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme of its predecessors. Players must participate in many quests and in a few of them, players will have many choices. One of the first new areas players will explore would be Druid’s Grove and they will come across Pandirna who is locked in a makeshift prison. Players can also discover the rat’s treasure there as well. This guide will show you how to help Pandirna and also where to find the Rat’s Treasure in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How to Help Pandirna & Get the Rat’s Treasure?
In order to first help Pandirna, players need to follow these steps:
- Players will go near the Pandirna location because a rat will tell them the location of the treasure
- Players will be going towards the treasure and will help Pandirna in the prison
- To help Pandirna, players need to have ShadowHeart
- ShadowHeart can learn the spell called Lesser Restoration or Greater Restoration, which needs to be cast to help Pandirna as she is paralysed by a potion.
- If a player’s dont have that spell, they need to open their Cleric Spell tab and look for the Lesser Restoration spell.
- After that, players need to use the Lesser Restoration Spell on her to finally help her out
Now that, players have helped Pandirna, they will try to get the treasure but it is guarded by non-other than Pandirna so players have only one option, they need to steal the rat’s treasure. In order to steal the treasure, players should follow these steps:
- Players should go behind Pandirna
- Then they need to crouch using the “C” button
- Then players need to wait until Pandirna is looking away from the treasure
- Players will see no red mark on them or on the chest, to know whether they are safe or not
- Then simply collect/steal the loot from the treasure chest
- The loot includes an Onxy, gold and the Cabinet Key.
That’s all you need to know about how to help Pandirna and also where to find the Rat’s Treasure in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.