Armored Core 6, developed by FromSoftware Inc. and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., is a mech game that allows players to control various mechs and engage in battles. Players must complete missions while controlling their mech, earning cash rewards for each successful mission. In the game, players can even customise their mech and also can change their playstyle by making it more tanky or fast. The game allows players to even add customised parts which means almost all the players have their own mechs. This guide will show you how to change Mech Build and Customise parts in Armored Core 6.
How to change Mech Build and Customise Parts?
Players have full control over their own ACs (Armored Core), they can customise it to their liking. In order to change Mech builds in the game, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to head into the Garage option
- Then players need to select what kind of Customisation they want to do
- There are 2 customisation players can do:
- Change parts (mech build)
- Change colours and decals
- After selecting any of the customisations, players will be taken to the respective options page
- If players want to change their weapons, some body parts or even their internals they can do that in the parts sections.
- Players will be given many options from head to toe to internal features they can implement
- Customisation will cost players cash but they can earn it by selling old parts or completing missions.
- If players want to change their mech’s colour or decals, they can also do that.
- Players can change the colour of each part of the AC.
- Decals provide a deep customisation, players can choose from pre-made to even make their own.
That’s all you need to know about How to change Mech Build and Customise Parts in Armored Core 6. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Armored Core 6 and other games.