Aether Gazer is the latest action game for Android and iOS devices which takes place in the virtual world of Gaea, where players need to fight the Visbane viruses to bring peace and harmony. If you want to make a strong team to start the game, you may not get your favorite characters in a go. In that case, players must reroll the game and get the characters they want.
This guide will help you know how you can reroll in Aether Gazer.
How to Reroll in Aether Gazer? Explained
Aether Gazer is set in the future when humans have to transfer their consciousness to the AI named Gaea because of the war. Now, the role of the players is to bring peace and harmony by saving Gaea from the Visvane Viruses. The game has different characters to choose from, and customize your squad. Each character has unique powers, but not everyone is equally capable. So, if you want to make a strong squad and fight the game, rerolling is your only option.
Before we proceed to reroll, let me tell you, rerolling indeed helps you get high-tier characters and banners, but it requires you to create a new account every time. So, you need multiple mail ids. If you are okay with the conditions, check the steps below-
- Launch the game, and on the Login screen, click on Email.
- Enter a Salted Email and proceed with verifications and Terms & Services.
- Choose your account name
- Start playing the game and complete the first two Chapters (1& 2).
- Claim all the rewards- Daily rewards, story-mission rewards, story-completion rewards, etc.
- Visit the Supply Zone and Shops to claim your free packs
- After getting enough resources for pulls, start pulling for S-tier characters.
- If you are satisfied with your pulls, progress through the game.
- If you are not satisfied, go to your Profile
- Visit User Center
- Click on Switch Account
- Now delete your previous account and put a new Salted mail id to create a new account.
Players can repeat this process as many times as they want until they are satisfied with their pull or run out of salted mail ids. This is one of the easiest and best ways to gather powerful characters at the beginning of the game. However, it wastes a lot of time to repeat the same process again and again.
That’s all you need to know about how to reroll in Aether Gazer.