The Oculus Quest 2 is one of the great VR gaming options that does not require an advanced and powerful gaming PC. It only needs iOS 10+ and Android 5.0+ versions of smartphone or tablet and you will jump into the world of Virtual Reality (VR) games. However, it needs to pair with your phone. If you have no idea how to do it, let’s start with a complete guide on How to Pair VR Oculus Quest 2 with a Phone.
How to Pair VR Oculus Quest 2 with a Phone
First of all, you will need to have an account for the setup. Using those account details, sign in and you will be asked to create your VR profile. Then edit your username and also add your profile photo if you don’t mind. Once done, just tap on the ‘Continue’.
(If you already have an account and just want to pair a new smartphone with VR, just ignore the above process)
Before moving forward to the pairing process, first of all, make sure the following important points:
– In order to pair VR Oculus Quest 2 with your phone, make sure that your smartphone and headset both are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
– Do not forget to enable Bluetooth in your phone.
– Also, make sure to switch on your headset.
Simple Process to Pair VR Oculus Quest 2 with a phone
In case, your smartphone could not pair automatically with your Quest 2, all you need is to get the pairing code from the headset.
1. Switch on your headset and you will see a 5-digit pairing code on the display.
2. Enter this code on your smartphone and complete the pairing process.
3. And then just tap on the ‘Close’ and that’s done.
That’s all for this guide on How to Pair VR Oculus Quest 2 with a phone.