Sons of the Forest is a survival horror game developed by Endnight Games and published by Newnight and is the sequel to The Forest. The game needs players to explore the forest and many caves in order to find many items and materials which are going to be essential in survival like water, Food, weapons and equipment like a zipline gun, rebreather, etc. In this guide, you will learn how to get the rebreather in Sons of the Forest.
How to get the Rebreather in Sons of the Forest?
In order to get the rebreather, players will need to follow these steps very closely:
- Players must go back to the beach where they started the game from.
- After going back there, players will find the cave (shown below)
- Players need to enter the cave and they can do so by destroying the wooden barricade with a bone club or spear or even knife.
- After entering the cave, players need to go straight (players can go along the left wall)
- There are many areas where there is a flashlight (players can search those areas for some loot)
- Players need to be careful of the enemies inside as they can attack.
- After going deep inside the cave, players will need to go down.
- As you go down to the small pond, players will see the lights and they need to go to it by walking around the pond.
- The Rebreather will be beside the light (shown below)
After getting the Rebreather, players can equip it from the inventory (press ‘I’).
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Rebreather in Sons of the Forest. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sons of the forest and various other games.