World of Warcraft Dragonflight was finally released on 28th November. Players can now fly high in the sky and explore what the WoW expansion has to offer. This is the ninth expansion pack developed by Blizzard Entertainment. It includes 5 new zones, a brand-new race-class combo, 10 new levels, and much more. But unfortunately, many players are unable to load the game’s screen. Players have no idea how to get rid of this problem. If you are experiencing the same issue, check out this guide and learn how you can fix WoW Dragonflight stuck on the loading screen.
Fix WoW Dragonflight Stuck on Loading Screen Issue
Before you jump onto the following troubleshooting steps, make sure to check the current server status of Realm. To load the game’s screen, the servers must be up and running fine. In case they are down due to any issues or scheduled maintenance, then the issue should be fixed automatically once their services are back online.
1. If the servers are overloaded, then the game’s screen might get stuck wait for some time, and then try again.
2. Next, make sure no other applications are running in the background. Sometimes such files conflict with the game so close them down and then try again to load the game.
3. A poor or unstable internet connection is also one of the reasons why you are not able to load the WoW Dragonflight. If that is the case, try switching your connection from WiFi to a wired connection and check if the issue is resolved or not.
4. The next solution is to repair the game files. If any of the files are missing or corrupted, then your game’s screen might not be loading. To do this:
– Go to Steam Library
– Right-click on WoW Dragonflight and click on Properties
– Select Local Files
– And click on Verify the Integrity of game files
– Once done, launch the game again and you won’t face any issue
– Open up the Battle.net client
– Go to the WoW Dragonflight tab and select the cog wheel beside the ‘Play’ button
– From the drop-down menu, find ‘Scan and Repair’ from the menu and click on ‘Begin Scan’
– Once the scan is done, launch the game and the error should be fixed
That’s everything you can try to fix WoW Dragonflight stuck on the loading screen issue.