As expected, Warzone 2.0 has received an overwhelming response and so an enormous number of players are attempting to log in to the servers at one time. That is one of the main reasons why many players are unable to join the game and end up with a ‘Timed out waiting for datacenters’ error.
Raven Software is already trying its best to increase the capacity of its servers so players can enjoy the game without any errors and bugs. Well, meanwhile if you are also receiving a ‘Timed out waiting for datacenters’ error in Warzone 2.0, then here we show you some potential workarounds to resolve this error.
Fixing Warzone 2.0 Timed Out Waiting for Datacenters Error
When players receive a ‘Timed out waiting for datacenters’ error, they are unable to launch or access the game. Furthermore, that doesn’t only occur on PC many console users are reporting the same error. Thankfully, there are a few methods you can try to get rid of this error in Warzone 2.0.
1. Foremost, make sure the Warzone servers are up and running fine. You can check their current server status on their official Twitter pages – @CallofDuty and/or @RavenSoftware. In case the servers are down, then wait until their services are back online and the ‘Timed out waiting for datacenters’ error will be eliminated.
2. The next method we recommend waiting for some time and trying again when the load of the servers reduces. Warzone 2.0 has just been released and countless players are attempting to join the servers at the same time.
3. Even after trying some time, if the issue persists, make sure your internet connection is working fine and stable. If it has any network issues, you might face a ‘Timed out waiting for datacenters’ error.
4. Repairing the corrupted or missing game files can also do the trick. To do so:
– Go to Steam Library
– Right-click on Warzone 2.0 and click on Properties
– Select Local Files
– And click on Verify the Integrity of game files
– Once done, launch the game again and you won’t see the ‘Timed out waiting for datacenters’ error
– Open up the Battle.net client
– Go to the Warzone 2.0 tab and select the cog wheel beside the ‘Play’ button
– From the drop-down menu, find ‘Scan and Repair’ from the menu and click on ‘Begin Scan’
– Once the scan is done, launch the game and the error should be fixed
5. Lastly, try rebooting your PC, game, and internet router/modem.
That’s everything you can try to fix ‘Timed out waiting for datacenters’ error in Warzone 2.0.