Roblox is one of the most popular games of the moment. It currently has more than 150 million active players around the world and is available on almost all popular platforms, including Android and PC.
If you are already part of the huge Roblox community, surely you have already experienced some kind of error while playing it and that is why you are here. Roblox error code 523 is new and it is due to a closed server and you don’t have access to it.
However, we have found some of the solutions to fix Roblox Error Code 523, let’s find out:
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 523
Fixing Roblox Error Code 523 on the computer is quite easy. Check out the following solutions:
1. Clear Roblox Cache and Log Files
Cache and Log files are generated to keep the game files preloaded from the web. Sometimes, these files get corrupted due to some computer issues and create Roblox Error Code 523. So, follow these steps to clear them out:
1. Go to the Search bar OR press the Win + R key.
2. Next, enter “%localappdata%\Roblox\logs” in the Run dialog box.
3. It will open the temporary caches files of the Roblox app.
4. Now use Ctrl + A, it will select all the files in the current folder.
5. Next, delete these files by pressing the Delete key. It will move all these files in the computer’s Recycle Bin (You can remove them from there also).
6. Now open the Run Dialog Box and enter this command: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\RbxLogs\.
7. It will open the Roblox Logs folder and now delete all these files too just as you did previously.
And then start the game, if you are still facing the same error code 523, then proceed to the next step.
2. Resetting your Internet Options (Only Windows)
To do this, you only need a simple resetting of your internet options.
Please note: We will need Internet Explorer to perform the following steps but it can also fix issues related to other browsers such as Firefox or Chrome.
1. Open the Internet Explorer
2. Then open the gear icon > Internet Options
3. Next, open the Advanced tab
4. Click on the Reset button
5. Close Internet Explorer
6. And now try to play it again
3. Disable or Remove any Ad-Blocker Browser Add-Ons
If you’re using the Ad-Blocker in your browser, you need to remove or disable it from the browser because such ad-blockers may generate issues in the Roblox.
4. Disable Antivirus Software and Firewall
Sometimes, the problem with your internet connection is due to Firewall and Antivirus software. If you’re using any anti-virus software, you need to uninstall it. Here are the steps to turn off the Firewall in your system:
1. First click on Start
2. Then, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security
3. Next, get a Firewall and Network Protection
4. Now select Network Profile
5. In the MS Defender Firewall, switch the settings to turn it off.
And now restart the Roblox again and check if you’re getting the Roblox Error Code 523.
That’s all! After performing these instructions, you will be able to Fix Roblox Error Code 523.