It has been over a week since Warzone was launched but still it seems the servers are over-crowded and that is one of the reasons why this game throws several bugs, glitches, and errors. Infinity Ward and Raven Software are working hard to increase the capacity of their servers to resolve such issues. Lately, many Warzone 2 players are reporting that they are encountering an error that reads – ‘Purchase MW2 to have access to everything’ error in Warzone 2’. This error message triggers due to a bug and nothing to worry about. Thankfully, it can be fixed with some simple workarounds. Let’s learn how you can fix Warzone 2 ‘Purchase MW2 to have access to everything’ error.
How to Fix Warzone 2 Purchase MW2 to Have Access to Everything Error
The error message ‘Purchase MW2 to have access to everything’ error in Warzone 2 indicates that players must purchase MW2 to access the Warzone 2 which is not true and it is appearing due to a bug. Well, you can try a few potential workarounds to get rid of this error message.
1. First of all, try relaunching Warzone 2 and check if the error is eliminated or not.
2. Restart your gaming console or PC.
3. Next, make sure to update your Windows and Warzone 2 to the latest version.
4. Restart your internet connection and then connect the game again.
5. Verifying the integrity of game files should be your next move to resolve this error. Here are the steps to follow for Steam and Battle.net users.
– Go to Steam Library
– Right-click on Warzone 2.0 and click on Properties
– Select Local Files
– And click on Verify the Integrity of game files
– Once done, launch the game again and this error should be fixed in Warzone 2.0
– Open up the Battle.net client
– Go to the Warzone 2.0 tab and select the cog wheel beside the ‘Play’ button
– From the drop-down menu, find ‘Scan and Repair’ from the menu and click on ‘Begin Scan’
– Once the scan is done, launch the game and the error should be eliminated
To bypass this error, you can also try joining a friend who already owns this game. For this:
1. Launch the game and go to the ‘Social’ tab
2. Select your friends list
3. Search for the particular friend you would like to play with
4. Ask your friend to start searching for a match in WZ2
5. Next, select his name and select ‘Join Game’
6. That’s it – Now you have joined his party and can play the game
That’s everything you can try to fix Warzone 2 ‘Purchase MW2 to have access to everything’ error in Warzone 2.