The recent error message in Nvidia “Warning: Known issues with graphics driver” is not something players expect to see. They face this issue while booting games like Apex Legends, Call of Duty, and Fortnite. The meaning of this error code is that the currently installed GPU driver version (XXX.XX) is causing an issue with the app which is being booted. These “Warning known issues with graphics driver” are anything that is lagging or shuttering in the game. If you are getting this error, in the following, we will learn how to fix Nvidia ‘Warning known issues with graphics driver’ error.
How to Fix Nvidia ‘Warning known issues with graphics driver’ Error
To fix this issue, you just need to update the latest driver version which is advised the error message itself but it has not mentioned how to do it exactly. To update, follow these instructions:
Updating Drivers Manually
1. Go to the NVIDIA GeForce Driver Download page.
2. Perform a search to download the driver manually.
3. Next, use the drop-down menu to narrow down your options.
4. And then download the most recent version from the list.
5. Lastly, launch the installer once the download is completed to start the update.
Updating Drivers Through GeForce Experience
Updating drivers using GeForce Experience is also one of the best solutions. To do this:
1. Download GeForce Experience through its official website
2. Launch the application once installed.
3. You will be asked to sign in to continue
4. Next, click on ‘Create Account’ if you do not have one or you can also loin using your Facebook, Google, or WeChat account.
5. Once logged in, click on the ‘Drivers’ tab. Then, download and install all the available drivers that you will need.
Updating Drivers Through Windows Updates
Many times, NVIDIA releases updates along with Windows Updates. To proceed using Windows, follow these instructions.
1. Go to ‘Settings’ OR press ‘Windows + I’ > Update & Security > Windows Update.
2. Next, click on ‘Check for Updates’ to see if there are Windows or NVIDIA updates available.
3. Lastly, click on ‘Download’ if applicable. Otherwise, Windows will notify you if your PC is up to date.
Once you will update the driver successfully any of these ways, Nvidia ‘Warning known issues with graphics driver’ error will be fixed.
However, it is advisable to have a backup before updating any drivers. This way, you can easily run System Restore in case anything goes wrong. Also, make sure to keep updating GPU drivers to the latest version so that you will have the best performance in the games.