A much-awaited Hell Let Loose is finally out on consoles by Black Matter Pty Ltd. However, players are experiencing many issues from day one such as crashing during gameplay or launch. However, recently players are also reporting that they are not able to connect to T17 Services. In Hell Let Loose, whenever any network-related issues occur, players get an error message that reads – “Can’t Connect to T17 Services”. Let’s find out below how to fix this issue.
How to Fix Hell Let Loose Can’t Connect to T17 Services – Network and Server Connection Problems
This game is out on 5th October on consoles but it seems that this issue has been annoying many players so far. If you are also facing the same error, let’s check out some of the best possible workarounds.
1. First of all, make sure to check the current server status of the PSN Network. In case it is down due to outage or routine maintenance, then wait for sometimes and the issue will be resolved automatically. If the server is running fine, and if you are still can’t connect to T17 Services, then try the next solutions.
2. The second thing you need to do is to check your internet connection. If it is down or running slow, you may get this error message. In order to check if that is working fine, make sure to check any other website/app. Or switch your internet connection, if your game is connected through Wi-Fi then try Mobile Hot Spot or vice versa.
3. If nothing happens, make sure that the game is updated with the latest version.
4. Also, try to uninstall the game and reinstalling it again
5. At the last, if none of the above solutions worked, it may be a glitch with the servers. With the number of players getting this error and the lack of solutions, it’s very likely the issue is with the game and not your connection or device. The best thing to do is to submit a support ticket to the Team 17 team. They will help you out to fix Can’t Connect to T17 Services in Hell Let Loose.
So far, that’s everything you can do to fix this issue. This issue is related to the network connection but still, the developer team is working hard to figure out how does it happen what is its permanent solution.