Cyberpunk is a phenomenal game but it sure has its fair share of letdowns. Since releasing fans have been consistently finding glitches and bugs every now and then. One of the recent problems that players have been encountering goes by the name of Stadium Love Bug. Read on to find out how to fix Cyberpunk 2077 Stadium Love Bug.
Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Stadium Love Bug
Cyberpunk 2077 Stadium Love Bug revolves around a shooting contest with the 6th Street Gang at Santo Domingo, Rancho Coronado. This will be a 4 round game of friendly shooting competition where the player’s character is required to pull out their weapons for shooting but unfortunately the character glitches and refuses to do so.
To fix the Cyberpunk 2077 Stadium Love bug, proceed as follows:
- V will gulp down a shot.
- Do not aim at the sight of the shooting immediately after.
- After the shot, V will go through a couple of dialogues (after taking shots in each round it will be difficult for players to aim correctly).
- Then let V pull out the gun.
- Next, you can start aiming and shooting (Note of caution – stay behind the yellow line or you will be disqualified)
If you start aiming at the sight directly after taking the shot, the game will cause problems and you will not be able to pull out your gun (and your shadow on the ground will be kind of funny as well)
You will have to load up a saved version from earlier (before this competition) because you cannot save once the shooting game starts. Then follow the above steps as it is and you will smoothly complete the contest.
There are two alternatives to the above-mentioned solution as well!
- This method is not reliable. If you aimed at the sight without the gun, you can click on the gun in the inventory. It might work or it might not so go with the tested method to avoid looping.
- If you are able to hit all 44 targets in this competition you can claim yourself an iconic weapon – Divided We Stand (an assault rifle). So if you are tired of the Stadium Love Bug issue and have eyes only for the prize you can go full rogue. Kill the 6th Street Gang and loot the weapon afterward.