The Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta version is out and players have already started to enjoy this game. However, one of the Error Codes VIVACIOUS is interfering in multiplayer online mode for PlayStation and Xbox users. Due to this error, players are not able to connect to online servers. Are you also suffering from the same issue? Do not worry, its solutions are pretty straightforward for both of the console types. Go through the following step-by-step guide to fix Call of Duty: Vanguard Error Code VIVACIOUS.
How to Fix Call of Duty: Vanguard Error Code VIVACIOUS
Are you fed up with VIVACIOUS Error Code? The fix is pretty easy and simple. Check out the following steps to fix COD: Vanguard Error Code VIVACIOUS on your PlayStation as well as Xbox.
Check Status of Servers
As with any connection error, the first thing you should do when you get the error is check the Vanguard server status. You can follow the link to check the status of the server. While the official website is great for planned outage reporting, it may not account for glitches.
Fix COD: Vanguard Error Code VIVACIOUS on PC
The most effective fix for this issue on PC seems to be a complete reinstall of the game. So, go ahead and uninstall the game. Now, go to Documents and delete the Call of Duty Vanguard folder. Proceed with reinstalling the game. Reinstalling the game also seems to work for users on PS and Xbox to resolve the error.
Fix COD: Vanguard Error Code VIVACIOUS on ‘PlayStation’
1. Go to your console and hold down the power button until it beeps two times
2. Wait for some time until the console shuts down completely
3. Unplug its power cords and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds
4. And then plug it back and turn it in ON the game. The COD: Vanguard Error Code VIVACIOUS should be disappeared
Fix COD: Vanguard Error Code VIVACIOUS on ‘Xbox’
1. Go to the console and hold down the power button for 5 to 10 seconds and the light will blink slowly until the console goes off
2. Unplug the power cable, replug it after 5 seconds,
3. Once done, then turn the game ON.
Once your console starts, try to play COD: Vanguard again and you won’t see the error code VIVACIOUS.
That’s all for this guide on How to Fix Call of Duty: Vanguard Error Code VIVACIOUS.
Also check out our next post – Fix Call of Duty: Vanguard Crashing, Crash at Startup, Won’t Start, and Not Launching.