Online game Modding is a sort of process of modification by fans or players of aspects of a game like how it will behave or look and also a sub-discipline of general Modding. So, if you’re in search of the best modes for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WotR), then the following guide will surely help you.
Best Mods for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WotR)
Check out the following some of the top modes for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WotR). Also, we have provided others in a table so you can also check them out.
1. Toy Box: This is one of the popular and playful mode. It features 240+ tweaks, cheats, and quality of life improvements for Pathfinder: WotR
2. Mythic Cheat Menu Lite: This mod includes some simple menu commands to offer mythic ranks and levels to characters.
3. Avalonica’s Portrait Pack: This mode contains hand-googled images personally that will tweak to fit within this game.
4. Weapon Focus Plus: This mod focuses mainly on Weapon and other feats/skills which utilize a particular weapon type in and also work for some other weapons in the same weaponries group.
5. Heroes of Stolen Lands: Added 450+ new high-quality art-friendly and lore portraits to this game. By using this mod, you can create your hero and team.
6. Frost’s Custom Portraits: This mode includes 11 image packs to this game.
7. Respecialization: It lets you respec mates.
8. Buffbot: If you are looking for a simple solution to Autobuffing, you can try this mod.
9. Pathfinder Portraits: This includes several other portraits of this game.
10. Visual Adjustments: This mod lets you remove certain items like hats, helmets, backpacks, etc.
Besides the above mods, there is a range of other Mods available for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Here are the other mods you can download from Nexus Mod.
|Tabletop Tweaks||Arcana Additions|
|Mythic Spellbook Tweaks||Data Viewer|
|Buffboat – Wrath of the Righteous||Combat Relief|
|Shadowverse Portrait Pack||Bucks Portrait Pack|
|Nice Portraits||Tiefling Portraits|
Thus, there are the several of top and best of the modes for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WotR). Here is the next post – How to Heal in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WotR).