The Barracks is one of the parts of the Monastery where you will find the Horadric Malus which is an essential item that you will be needed to complete the Tools of the Trade quest. The Monastery might not have a clear indication of where is it available, but though, you can easily find it. However, get ready for some difficult battles with Smith boss as soon as you reach the Barracks. Let’s learn where to find Monastery Barracks in Diablo 2: Resurrected?
Where to Find Monastery Barracks in Diablo 2: Resurrected?
Here is a complete guide to finding Monastery Barracks in Diablo 2: Resurrected.
1. Head to the Black Marshes and follow that road and make sure to stick to this road.
2. This road will take you to the Tamoe Highlands and eventually you will reach Rogue Monastery gates. Spend some time here and explore the wilds before you get into the new location.
3. As soon as you enter into this new area, you will need to battle with some difficult bosses like Rogues and Bone Mages, and then you will meet Death Clan and Devilkin. Defeat them and go ahead.
4. The Barracks are the farthest area of the Monastery beyond the jail. As soon as you arrive at this spot, the Smith awaits you. You do not require dealing hard with him as your main goal here is to get the Horadric Malus. So, if he is difficult to beat, do not worry as you may leave him alive. As long as you have some powerful equipment, his melee attacks won’t do a lot of damages. If you want to engage this boss, you may use ranged attacks.
5. As soon as you manage to obtain the Horadric Malus item, take the exit and thus, you will complete your Tool of the Trade quest.
That’s all for this guide on Where to Find Monastery Barracks in Diablo 2: Resurrected.
Also, do not miss to check out our next guide – How to Activate Cairn Stones in Diablo 2: Resurrected.