For Science Fiction Horror fans and especially for the Dead Space fans this is wonderful news as Electronic Arts is back with this legendary game, the game is making a comeback with a new updated, and upgraded version, the Dead Space Remake. There are not many games that have made their places in the hearts of gamers, especially in the horror genre, but the 2008 version with the same name was a big hit and so is expected with this version also. There are multiple collectible items that have been included in the game but getting them “can be a task” for the players. One such collectible is a marker fragment.
In this guide, we will discuss Where to find Dead Space Remake Marker Fragment Locations.
All Dead Space Marker Fragment Locations
The USG Ishimura, a wrecked ship that has been given new life and has been captured by Necromorphs, is the centre of the latest update’s narrative. Isaac Clarke, the main character and the leader of the Concordance Extraction Corporation group, is on a mission to investigate the Ishimura Ship with his team when they mysteriously become separated. From the weaponry and characters to the plot and Ishimura’s resurrection, the game is releasing multiple updates.
Marker Fragments are collectible items that are unlocked during the game plus mode, players have to complete the game first, and then all 12 fragments will be accessible in the game plus mode. Fragments are available in such a way that a fragment is unlocked in each chapter. Players can use stasis to pull certain fragments.
Here are all the locations of the fragments.
- Fragment 1 (Tram Control): The first fragment is found in the Tram Control deck in a book rack in Chapter 1.
- Fragment 2 (Medical): It is found on the second floor in T. Kyne’s CSO office in Chapter 2.
- Fragment 3 (Engineering): It is located in the Engine Room on the third floor of Engineering.
- Fragment 4 (Admin Systems): The fourth one is available in the Break Room for Admin Systems on the Bridge deck.
- Fragment 5 (Medical): The fifth fragment is found on the fifth floor of the medical in Dr. C. Mercer’s office.
- Fragment 6 (Medical): The sixth fragment marker is located in Cryogenics on the fourth floor.
- Fragment 7 (Hydroponics): It is found in the East Grow Chamber on the fourth floor of Hydroponics.
- Fragment 8 (Mining): The eighth one is found in the Mineral Samples Area on the fifth floor.
- Fragment 9 (Comms Array): It is found on the second floor of the Communications Hub.
- Fragment 10 (Crew Deck): This one can be found in Deluxe Shift Bunks on the third floor of Crew Quarters.
- Fragment 11 (Crew Deck): It can be found on the third floor of Crew Quarters behind the Wine Bottle placed on the Inquiry Desk.
- Fragment 12 (Cargo): The last fragment marker is in the Hangar Cargo Tram Control of the Cargo Bay.
Also Read: How To Unlock The Secret Consultation Room In The Medical Deck in Dead Space Remake
After all the Fragment Markers are collected; now players have to activate them through the Shrine available in Captain Mathius’ Room. You will find an area where all of them have to be placed; it will activate the Secret Ending.
We hope that the above guide was useful. The game is coming with multiple updates, and we will keep you updated with all the new features of Dead Space Remake. For more Dead Space Remake guides and other gaming content, visit our website.