Warzone 2 DMZ has certain objects that can remain on the player’s account indefinitely, which can be used to unlock high-tier rewards. Keys give players a whole new way to earn rewards. With Warzone 2 DMZ keys, you can enter buildings and enemy bases to find treasure. You may also discover keys that open hidden caches. Players will encounter keys as they explore and complete the session’s objectives. Because it is quite easy to overlook a single cabinet on this enormous map and not earn a key, getting them requires concentration.
There are 56 different keys to unlock houses, infrastructure, and ammunition stores in Warzone 2. The Control Tower Key is one of them, and this guide will tell you where to find it in the DMZ.
Read Next: WHERE TO FIND HAFID SHIP FIRST MATE CACHE KEY IN WARZONE 2 DMZ
Where to Find the Control Tower Key in Warzone 2 DMZ?
The Control Tower Key in Warzone 2 DMZ can be obtained by killing enemies, completing HVT contracts, or looting containers on the map. Several areas need keys to unlock; if you find the keys, you’ll find lots of loot. Currently, there is no definite way to get keys. Mostly, it depends on luck or just finding them randomly.
Where to Use the Control Tower Key in Warzone 2 DMZ?
Once you have found the Control Tower Key in Warzone 2 DMZ,
- Open the mini-map and head to the Al-Malik Airport.
- On the south side of the airport, you’ll find a white tower icon on the map.
- Navigate towards this white tower icon.
- It is important to note that this building has many entrances, but you need to stick to only one entrance so that you can exit the same way.
- Each entrance will require a key to enter.
- Once you find any of the entrances, you can use the control tower key to enter.
This concludes our guide on where to find the Control Tower Key in Warzone 2 DMZ. Also, check our other guides for more updates on the game.