One of the epic missions OR challenges of Week 13 in the game of Fortnite is to “Destroy Crystal Trees”. We know it is quite tough and challenging to complete this task and so we have given an ultimate guide in the following.
In this guide, we will show you how to destroy Crystal Trees in Fortnite so that you can complete the task and earn 20,000 XP. Also, we have revealed the locations where you can find Crystal Trees so it will be easier for you to destroy them.
Where to find Crystal Trees to Destroy in Fortnite season 5
Destruction of Fortnite crystal trees is not the hardest task in the world if you know where to locate them.
Here we provide you the location of all the Crystal Trees that we have found so that you can destroy them and thus overcome this challenge of Fortnite week 13.
– You have one of them just north of the zero-point next to some crystals.
– From the previous one, go a little north to Compromised Reels, where you will find as many trees in the area.
– You can also find as many crystal trees in the southern zone of point zero, scattered throughout the area.
Thus, you will be able to find more than 15 Crystal Trees in the central area of the map near the Zero Point, so it will be very easy for you to overcome this challenge of week 13 in Fortnite.
How to destroy Crystal Trees in Week 13
To destroy the Crystal Trees, we have several methods – Check out:
1. Hit them several times using Harvesting Tool.
2. Shoot them with any weapon.
3. Use explosives such as speedboat rockets, rocket launchers, or hand grenades.
However, remember that if another player destroys the tree before you get there, it will not respawn for you, so you will have to find another or try again in another game.
However, there are many around Risky Reels and in the desert in general. So, you shouldn’t have too much trouble destroying the five Crystal Trees. Note that this doesn’t have to be done in a match either, so take your time.
That’s it! We hope we have helped you to complete the challenge/mission “Destroy Crystal Trees”, from Week 13 of Season 5 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2.