Missions Warzone 2.0 DMZ got renewed after season 2 was released and with that update came a new map called Ashika Island and new guns on the new battlepass. Speed of Sound is also one of the missions in which players must go to the UAV tower and kill enemies while the tower is activated. This guide will teach you how to do this mission, efficiently and the fastest way to complete the Speed of Sound mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ.
Speed of Sound mission guide in Warzone 2.0 DMZ
Speed of Sound is a Black Mous faction mission in which players need to complete only one objective i.e to Kill 10 enemies in 1 UAV Tower Activation. Players can follow these steps to complete this mission:
- Players can infil on any of the maps but it is recommended to go to the new map Ashika Island.
- Players then need to find the UAV tower
- After finding the UAV Tower, don’t activate it right away but first, kill one AI (try to kill one enemy near SAM Site or stronghold)
- After killing the AI, then activate the UAV Tower
- Ashika Island is a small map so players can get huge waves of enemies in a very short time.
- After you and your teammate kill the 10 enemies while the UAV is activated, the objective will be completed.
Note: Players need to remember that they need to kill 10 enemies in 1 UAV Tower activation.
After that players will get the rewards of Sakin MG38 weapon and 5000 XP as a reward after Exfillign the map.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Speed of Sound mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about various other games.