Tribes of Midgard is one of the newest action role-playing survival games which is released recently on 27th July 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Like all the survival games, weapons and gears play a significant role to survive throughout the game. However, over time, the damage is because of the battle with bosses and when you’re on the hunt to collect several resources. Thus, it is very important to repair them every now and then. Although it is pretty easy, still you should know how to repair all of your gears and weapons once they damage during the battle or while collecting resources in the Tribe of Midgard.
How to Repair Weapons in Tribes of Midgard
To repair weapons and gears in Tribes of Midgard, you need to find out a repair bench in the game. Following is the complete step-by-step guide to know the exact process:
1. While visiting the village, go straight to the east side and search for Steinar the blacksmith.
2. On that spot, you will see wooden stairs which will take you to the big storage chest.
3. On the minimap, it will be indicated a mark with an ‘Anvil icon’ that shows the exact location of the blacksmith.
4. When you reach that location, you will see that blacksmith standing and waiting on the steps.
5. Here, you can repair all of your weapons by using ‘Souls’ which you’ve earned in the Tribes of Midgard. You don’t require any wood or iron to repair weapons or gears. (For the new players, in order to earn Souls, you will need to perform several tasks, kill monsters, collect resources, and do all types of tasks that come your way during the gameplay.
6. When you’re near to Repair Bench, you will need to click on the gear/weapon you want to repair and it will display how many Souls you will need to repair it.
That’s how you can repair Weapons and Gears in the Tribes of Midgard.