There are plenty of ways to level up your weapons in Tower of Fantasy, and getting Matrix or Matrices is one of the ways to do that. You can equip the Matrix on your preferred weapon to give it a stats boost. You can also upgrade the Matrix to make it more powerful. In this guide, we will see how to level up a Matrix to Level 5 in Tower of Fantasy.
Tower of Fantasy – How to Level Up Matrix to Level 5
You need to keep progressing through the story till you can unlock Matrices and the ability to upgrade them in Tower of Fantasy. Here we will see how to go about it in the game.
To unlock Matrices, you need to progress further into the game. You have to keep playing till you reach level 20. You can quickly reach level 20 by completing quests, unlocking points of interest, and fighting enemies. After that, you can acquire and use the Matrix on any weapon you desire. To use and level up a Matrix, just follow the steps below.
- In the in-game main menu, head over to the Weapons tab
- On the left side of the screen is an option called Matrices.
- This new menu will show you all the Matrices available in your arsenal
- There are four types of Matrix to equip; Emotion, Memory, Mind, and Belief.
- Select any Matrix that you wish to level up. Click on it, then click on the Develop button in the bottom right corner.
- You can now pick and choose how you wish to upgrade your Matrix, either with Data Packs or by fusing with a duplicate Matrix.
- You can also select the Auto Selection option on the right to automatically choose the best method of upgrade.
- Once your selection is final, click on the Enhance button to upgrade.
- Repeat all the steps to keep upgrading the Matrix till it reaches level 5.
How to Equip the Matrix in Tower of Fantasy
Now that you have your upgraded Matrix, you can use any weapon to equip it. Head over to the main menu and select the Affix option. A list of weapons will show up. Select which weapon you would like to equip the upgraded Matrix and click on the Equip button. Each weapon has four Matrices slots, so you can equip four of them to enhance your weapon further. If you are unsure which Matrix to equip, you can select the Recommend Matrix option to auto-equip the best ones for your weapon build.
That’s all there is to know about the Matrix in Tower of Fantasy. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.