The Witcher: Monster Slayer is the new Augmented Reality (AR) game. This game is so fascinating and gripping that with each step, you will go deep into a dark fantasy adventure. It will feel like you are exploring the real world. In this game, one of your main tasks is to defeat several monsters. One of the deadliest monsters is Devourer Boss which you need to beat before you earn Witcher status. Since it is quite tough to defeat, the following guide will be helpful. So, let’s learn how to beat the Devourer in The Witcher: Monster Slayer.
How to Beat the Devourer in The Witcher: Monster Slayer
If you are not aware of some tactics and strategies, it will be a bit difficult to bring the Devourer monster down. Here is the ultimate guide in points, so it will be easier for you to understand.
– First of all, you will have to be well prepared as Devourer is not the average monster as its health is increased significantly. So, you will need to focus mainly on the firebombs and heavy attacks to bring them down without much effort.
– Before the fight starts, the mentor will ask you to go through a tutorial. If you will not take it, then it will be a bit challenging. So, advisable to take a tutorial first.
– Although Devourer is a terrifying beast, it also has some weaknesses. It cannot face fire and silver swords. So, in the middle of the battle, equip your firebombs and give them a great amount of damage.
– Before starting the battle, make sure to equip firebombs on the inventory menu. Thus, you can take it down with ease.
– Furthermore, you can use your Basic Oil that will increase melee damage by 33% which is incredible.
– Also, make sure to equip the Kaer Morhen Steel Sword. Although it is not a that strong weapon, it will give you more XP on every kill.
That’s all – Keep all of these points in mind and you will be able to beat the Devourer in no time.