We had news of an upcoming patch in TCM a few days back. The patch is finally rolling and you should update your game before playing. We have all the details of the tcm game patch note on September 12, 2023. The patch includes fixes for issues such as victim-trapped collisions, cases where achievements were not being unlocked, they removed the option to respec in the lobby, and much more. read all about the Texas Chain Saw Massacre TCM Game Patch Note Version 1.003 (12th, September 2023).
TCM Game Patch Note Version 1.003 (12th, September 2023)
If you are starting the game after a while since launch and struggling to get a match or there is some other issue, make sure that automatic updates are on and you are on the latest version of the game. To do so, open the Steam Library, right-click on TCM, and choose Properties. Go to the Updates section and enable automatic updates. Reboot the Steam client and you should see the update.
Fixed: Victims Trapped Collision Issue
– Resolved an issue where Victims who are trapped then lose collision/control when trying to use a gap afterward.
– This issue is not the ONLY issue related to Hitchhiker traps and Victims.
Fixed: Perking Up Achievement
– We fixed an issue with the Perking Up achievement causing it to not unlock.
– Carry on Achievement Hunters
Fixed: Continue on Lobby End Screen
– This issue was causing all active players to wait the full timer when choosing to continue to the next match, due to disconnected players.
– This will help speed up the process of matchmaking into the next match for active players.
Fixed: Continue Missing from Custom Game End Screen
– We resolved an issue where the continue option was missing from the end screen of custom games.
Changed: Battery Match Start State
– The car battery will now start out on and be powered up by default.
– This will help Family players get to the tasks at hand to set up for the match faster.
Changed: Respec in Lobby Option
– We have removed the option to respec characters in match lobbies.
– You can still edit the character loadouts and spend any unused skill points.
– Respec will have to be done via the main menu now.
Tuned: Bone Scrap Limits
– Bone Scrap piles are now limited to 3 uses per pile.
– This is just one step in terms of balancing the scrap usage and frequency.
Tuned: Cook Lock Usage XP Farm
– We have set a limiter to the amount of XP that can be earned from placing and removing locks repeatedly.
– You will still receive the XP bonus for placing each of the three locks once.
Tuned: Lobby Timer Set to 3 Minutes
– We added to the lobby timer in the last patch to give more time to fill lobbies.
– The community generally disliked this change, and we have therefore reverted it back to the standard 3 minutes.
Tuned: Further Anti Cheat Tuning and Improvements
– We have continued our work on anti cheat and are one step closer to reintegrating PC into cross play, though we are not there just yet.
– Players encountering usage of cheats and/or hacks in public PC lobbies, please continue to report them via support.TexasChainSawMassacre