Screenshots and videos are a great way to share several things in the world of Virtual Reality (VR). By taking and sharing screenshots in VR, you can show your friends your new high score. But, many players don’t have an idea how to take and share a screenshot using VR Oculus Quest 2. So, we have prepared a complete yet easy step-by-step guide. The following guide will show you how to take and share a Screenshot using VR Oculus Quest 2. Let’s learn.
How to Take and Share a Screenshot using VR Oculus Quest 2
In VR Oculus Quest 2, there are 2 different ways to take Screenshots in VR Oculus Quest 2.
Method # 1: By using shortcut Buttons
This is the first and very easy method to take Screenshots in VR Oculus Quest 2 without going into the menu. In this method, you only need to press the Home + Trigger buttons. Here are the simple steps:
1. Press the ‘Oculus home button’.
2. Next press the trigger button (you can press any one – Right or Left).
3. Now, you will see a message when a screenshot is taken successfully
Method # 2: By using the Take Photo button
If you are not comfortable with the above method or in case, it doesn’t work, you can try another option to take a Screenshot in VR Oculus Quest 2. Check out the below steps:
1. Press the Oculus Home Button on the right controller and open up the sharing menu.
2. Once opened, click on ‘Sharing’.
3. Here you can easily take a screenshot. You simply need to click on the ‘Take Photo’ button.
4. Remember that Oculus will take about 5 seconds countdown to take a screenshot so that you can prepare your screen well which is going to be captured.
That’s it – And in order to record any video, you can take it from this same Sharing menu. Also, from here, you can connect cast or go live. Now, let’s learn how to share a screenshot using VR Oculus Quest 2.
Sharing Screenshot Steps
Since the Oculus is owned by Facebook, the only platform where you can share stuff is Facebook only. Go through the following steps to share a screenshot in VR Oculus Quest 2.
1. Open up the Menu by pressing the Oculus button
2. Click on the Sharing icon and you will see the 5 most recently taken screenshots.
3. You can select any or click on ‘View All’.
4. Then, click on the Share icon which you will see on the top-right of your screen, and open up the sharing options – And that’s done
You can share Screenshots to your Facebook Feed, Facebook Messenger, or a Facebook Group. You just need to select where you want to share it and it will be shared in no time.
That’s how you can Take and Share a Screenshot using VR Oculus Quest 2.