Palworld – The latest action-adventure and survival game has a range of issues from being stuck at an infinite loading screen to connection timed errors and multiplayer not working issues to inventory bugs. Adding to these errors and issues, many players are now running into a new unfortunate problem where they experience a Lifmunk Effigies bug that reduces the capture rate in the game.
Lifmunk Effigies is one of the tools in Palworld that promises to increase the likelihood of successfully capturing creatures, but some players are experiencing the opposite outcome.
Thankfully, there are several steps you can take to resolve this error.
How to Fix Palworld Lifmunk Effigies Bug Reducing The Capture Rate
Many players report that the Lifmunk Effigies in Palworld are bugged and so it is impossible to catch anything in the game.
Stick to this guide, and learn how you can avoid or resolve this problem.
1. Avoid using Lifmunk Effigies right now because they make it harder to catch Pals. There’s a bug, and it’s better to wait until it is patched.
2. Try using different Pal Spheres. Some might work better than others, so experiment to find the one that works best for you.
3. When you are trying to catch Pals, throw the Pal Sphere from behind the creature. This gives you a back bonus and makes it much easier to catch them.
4. Before throwing the Pal Sphere, use stunning attacks to stop the Pal from moving. This makes it easier to catch them and increases your chances of success.
5. If you can, use the breeding mechanic to get Pals with better stats and abilities. This can help you overcome the bug and make it easier to catch Pals.
That’s it for this guide. Until the developers release the new patch or update this bug, you can try one of these methods to avoid the Lifmunk Effigies bug that reduces the capture rate in Palworld.