Palworld is the latest action-adventure multiplayer game that combines elements of creature collecting, base building, and survival. However, this game has several bugs and errors like the ‘Sorry, you are currently prevented’ error, low-level fatal error, character creation not working, and game pass not working, among others. Among these errors, one of the common errors encountered by many Palworld gamers is the ‘Failed to EOS login. Error: ULoginEOSAsyncFunction::Activate() failed”. If you are also receiving the same error message and are unable to access the game, let’s find out what factors cause this error and how you can resolve it with some quick and easy workarounds.
How to Fix Palworld ‘Failed to EOS Login’ Error
There could be several reasons why you are encountering a “Failed to EOS login” error in Palworld including the main game’s server issues, network connectivity problems, outdated version of Epic Games Launcher, interference of firewall and antivirus program, and outdated game version, among others. Luckily, this guide has covered all potential methods to resolve this error.
1. Update Epic Games Launcher
The very first solution we suggest is to simply update your Epic Games Launcher. This simple method has worked for many players so it might work for you too. If, for any reason, the Epic Games Launcher fails to update automatically, you will need to do it manually and here we show you how you can do it:
– Begin by uninstalling the Epic Games Launcher.
– After uninstallation, restart your PC to clear any residual processes.
– Download a fresh copy of the Epic Games Store from the official website.
– Confirm that the downloaded version is the most recent one available; at the time of writing, it should be version 126.96.36.199.
– Verify that your Steam account is properly linked to your Epic Games account.
– Reboot your PC and launch the Epic Games Store, making sure to run it as an administrator.
– Similarly, launch Steam with administrator privileges.
– Now, launch Palworld as an administrator to ensure seamless integration.
2. Run This File as an Administrator
This workaround was suggested by Discord and shared on Reddit by one of the players in which you need to run the following file as an administrator. Here are the steps to do this:
– Go to the Palworld folder in your steamapps.
– Search in the folder for the word “Palworld”
– Run “Palworld-Win64-Shipping” as an administrator.
– After doing that, try to join any random lobby, it will fail and give you a null error.
– From there, launch the regular game exe (just called Palworld) as admin and hopefully, you will be logged in with no problem.
3. Check the Current Server Status
Secondly, make sure the main game’s server is operational and running fine. In case the server is down for any reason, you might receive this error. To check the current server status of Palworld, you can visit their official Twitter (X) page or Discord server. In case the server is experiencing any issues, the error will be resolved automatically once its services are back online.
4. Update the Game
Make sure that your game is updated to the latest version. Developers often release patches to address known issues. So simply update the game to the latest version and check if this trick worked to resolve the error.
5. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure your internet connection is fast and stable. To troubleshoot your connection-related issues, try resetting your router/modem or switching the connection from WiFi to Wired for a stable connection.
6. Temporary Disable Your Firewall or Antivirus Program
If the error persists, check your firewall and antivirus settings are not interfering with the smooth functioning of the game. You can try disabling them temporarily and check if the error is eliminated.
7. Contact Support Team
Have you already tried all of the above methods and are still running into the same error message? Then, the last option is to contact the game’s support team for further assistance.
That’s all you can do to fix Palworld’s ‘Failed to EOS login’ error.