In Palworld, Acquiring administrative privileges for Palworld dedicated servers is a straightforward procedure. This lets you send messages to everyone or block players. You also get extra abilities like moving to any location or saving world info, which can be handy for many admins. However, some reports say currently Admin Password is currently not working.
If you are also experiencing the same issue, this guide has covered all potential methods to resolve it.
How to Fix Palworld Admin Password Not Working
According to reports, players have already tried multiple things but nothing worked to resolve the Palworld admin password not working issue. If you are experiencing the same problem, this guide will help you fix it with some quick and effective workarounds.
1. Confirm That the Entered Password is Correct
Any typo mistakes while entering the password can cause this issue. So, before trying any of the following troubleshooting methods, make sure there are no additional spaces or typing mistakes. Furthermore, you might need to try the password a few times. Enter the password again, making sure there are no extra spaces or problems with uppercase and lowercase letters.
2. Check the Current Server Status
Make sure that the server is currently online and operational. In case the server is experiencing any issues, your admin password might not work as intended. To check the current server status, visit the official website or Twitter (X) page. In case the server is down, the issue will be resolved automatically.
3. Update the Game
An outdated version of the game can also cause this issue so make sure to update the game to the latest version. For this: Open the Steam client and go to Palworld, check for any updates, and install them if there are any. After updating, try entering the server password again.
4. Check and Correct Default Settings Syntax in Config File
Incorrect syntax in the configuration file may also result in the admin password being unrecognized. Follow these steps to ensure correct syntax:
– First of all, find the configuration file, typically named PalGameWorldSettings.ini.
– Open the configuration file and confirm the correct structure. Pay special attention to the presence of brackets and equal signs.
– Ensure there are no missing closing braces after configuration settings.
– Correct the syntax by ensuring the configuration section is correctly closed with a brace and replace ‘your_password’ with the desired password (keep the quotations).
– Save the changes to PalGameWorldSettings.ini.
– Once done, restart the Palworld server to apply the changes.
That’s all you can try fixing the Palworld admin password not working issue.