Fallout 4 is a popular role-playing post-apocalyptic game from Bethesda. But, like all games, it can sometimes have issues and technical glitches. One common problem is when the game gets stuck in the crafting menu which can be really annoying for players around the world. Crafting in FO4 refers to multiple methods for producing objects and items within the game that include the creation of settlement structures, items, and modifications to existing items. Well, like other FO4 gamers, if you are also experiencing the same issue where the game is stuck in the crafting menu, then stick to this guide and learn some of the potential workarounds to fix the issue.
How to Fix Fallout 4 Stuck In Crafting Menu
If you are experiencing an issue where Fallout 4 is stuck in the Crafting Menu, there are a couple of things you can try to fix.
1. The very first and easy method you can try fixing Fallout 4 stuck in the crafting menu is to simply wait without making any movements until the menus disappear on their own. Then, you will be able to move your character without experiencing any issues.
2. If that doesn’t work, some other players suggest waiting until the image of vegetable starch appears before proceeding with the crafting process.
3. In case that trick also doesn’t help to resolve the issue, try entering the console command to teleport your character. Here is how you can do it:
– Open the game on your PC >> Press the ‘Tilde Key’(~) on your keyboard.
– Input the following command to teleport your character:
– Once done, press the Enter or OK button and this will resolve the crafting menu in Fallout 4.
4. Besides, make sure to update the game. Developers often release new updates to resolve bugs and glitches that can resolve the overall gaming experience. So, simply update the game to the latest version and check if the issue is fixed.
5. Lastly, if you are using mods in Fallout 4, they can sometimes cause conflicts that lead to issues like being stuck in the crafting menu. So, try disabling all mods and check if the issue is resolved.
That’s all you can try fixing Fallout 4 stuck in the Crafting menu.