Escape From Tarkov is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter (FPS) from Battlestate Games. One of the unique features of the game is the Escape From Tarkov wipes. A “wipe” in Escape From Tarkov is like hitting a reset button. It makes everyone start from the beginning. All the progress, gear, and levels earned by players are erased. However, many players are currently reporting that they are experiencing several errors and issues with the game such as authentication issues, login failures, etc. If you are also having the same problem and cannot access the game, this guide will show you all potential methods to fix Escape From Tarkov login not working issue.
How to Fix Escape From Tarkov Login Not Working
Are you encountering a ‘Login not working’ issue in Escape From Tarkov? Don’t worry, you are not alone. We have seen a lot of reports on this issue. This comprehensive guide has covered all potential methods to resolve it.
1. Check the Game’s Server Status
Sometimes login issues arise due to server problems. So, first of all, make sure to check the current server status of the game. For this, you can visit the official Twitter account or their website for any server status updates. If servers are down due to scheduled maintenance or sudden outages, the problem might resolve itself once they are back up.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
Your poor or unstable internet connection can also cause login not working issue in Escape From Tarkov so make sure it doesn’t have any issues. You can try restarting or resetting your router/modem or switching the connection from WiFi to Wired for a more stable and reliable connection.
3. Updating the Game
An outdated version of the game can cause several issues including login not working so try updating the game to the latest version and then check if the issue is resolved.
4. Run the Game as an Administrator
Running the game with administrative privileges can also help to resolve login issues on your PC. Here is how you can do it:
– Find the “Battlestate Games Launcher” shortcut on your desktop.
– Right-click on the launcher icon and choose “Properties.”
– Select the “Compatibility” tab.
– Check the box labeled “Run this program as an administrator.”
– Click “Apply” and then “OK.”
– Once done, relaunch the game and you will be able to log into the game.
5. Disabling Compatibility Mode
Disabling compatibility mode settings can also help restore the normal functionality of the launcher and might resolve login-related problems. Here is what you need to do:
– Right-click on the “Battlestate Games Launcher” icon and choose “Properties.”
– Go to the “Compatibility” tab.
– Uncheck any boxes that are selected, especially “Run this program in compatibility mode.”
– Click on “Apply” and then “OK.”
– Lastly, relaunch the game and the issue should be resolved.
6. Reinstall the Game
If that doesn’t work too, try uninstalling the game from your device and then reinstalling it. This will also ensure to fix any corrupted game files.
7. Contact Support Team
If none of these steps resolve the problem, your last option is to try reaching out to Escape From Tarkov’s support team and they may provide you with other troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
That’s it for this guide on how to fix Escape From Tarkov login not working issue.
Read next: How to fix Escape From Tarkov error 1000.