If you love to play action RPG and survival games, then Enshrouded is just the perfect game released on 24th January for PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S. However, many players are running into multiple bugs and errors with the game from day one such as crashing on startup, not launching, and joining game failed errors, among others.
Furthermore, many Enshrouded gamers are now running into a ‘Not enough system memory available’ error. According to reports, the error has started appearing after the latest patch.
This issue typically arises when the game requires more system memory than is available, leading to performance problems and crashes. If you are also running into the same error, this guide will show you all potential methods to resolve it.
How to Fix Enshrouded Not Enough System Memory Available Error
Experiencing the ‘Not enough system memory available’ error in Enshrouded can be frustrating for gamers. Thankfully, there are several steps you can take to resolve it. Stick to this guide and learn how you can fix this error easily and quickly.
1. Disabling RAM Check
Some players suggest on Reddit to disable RAM check to resolve the error temporarily until the developers fix it. Typically, this error occurs when the system is unable to allocate sufficient memory for running applications due to various reasons such as hardware limitations or software conflicts. By disabling the RAM check, the system bypasses certain memory checks during boot-up, potentially allowing it to allocate more memory to applications.
Here are the steps to do so:
– Open up your Steam library >> Right-click on the game >> Properties
– Look for Launch Options
– Now, copy “–disable-ram-check” without the quotation marks and paste it into the Launch Options input field.
– Once done, close the windows and relaunch the game.
2. Update Graphics Driver
Secondly, make sure your graphics card drivers are updated to the latest version because an outdated version can cause several performance-related issues and memory errors. So, simply visit the official of the manufacturer (such as NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel) to download the latest drivers.
3. Allocate Virtual Memory (Pagefile)
If you’re still encountering issues, consider increasing your virtual memory (also known as the pagefile). Here’s how:
- Right-click on This PC or My Computer and select Properties.
- Go to the Advanced system settings.
- Under the Performance section, click Settings.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and click Change under Virtual memory.
- Uncheck Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
- Select your system drive (usually C:) and choose Custom size.
- Set an initial size (e.g., 4096 MB) and a maximum size (e.g., 8192 MB).
- Click Set and then OK to save changes.
- Restart your computer.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix Enshrouded not enough system memory available error.