There are numerous enemies you need to beat to progress in the game of Scarlet Nexus but you are not alone to fight with all of them. When you progress in the game of Scarlet Nexus, you will encounter different Party Members who will join and help you in the combat. When you reach a specific point in-game, you will be able to unlock more Party Members. When you start playing the game, you will need to add or change some of the Party members according to their abilities. If you have no idea how to add or change Party Members in Scarlet Nexus, the following is the quick guide.
How to Add or Change Party Members in Scarlet Nexus?
In order to Add or Change Party Members in Scarlet Nexus, follow this simple and easy step-by-step guide:
1. First of all, go to the main menu and then select the ‘Party tab’.
2. When you select the Party tab, you will see a list of your current Party Members. If you want to remove any of them, just move the cursor on them and then press RS on your Xbox Consoles or R3 on your PS consoles.
3. Now, you will have an open slot and you can fill up any Party Member you want to add.
4. In order to add Party Members in the slot, again move the cursor on it and press A on Xbox consoles and X on PS consoles.
5. Now, you will see a list of all Party Members who are available and waiting in reserve. You can select any of them you wish to add to the slot from the reserve list.
6. Once done, exit from the menu and start playing the game again.
7. And that’s done, now you will see them in your active Party Members.
Isn’t that simple and easy to add or change Party Members in Scarlet Nexus?
Also, check out our next post – Where to Find Environment Data Items in Scarlet Nexus.