To get The Timber Trophy sounds easy and simple at the first, but it quite difficult in execution. To achieve, first of all, you need to defeat Urias which is one of the large Lycan in Resident Evil Village. You will encounter it at the beginning of the game but do not try to kill it using your pistol and shotgun. Instead, go through the following step-by-step guide to get the Timber Trophy.
Here is everything you need to know about how to get the Timer Trophy in Resident Evil Village.
How to Get the Timer Trophy in Resident Evil Village
Basically, you can’t do it on the first try. But here we are going to tell you everything you need to know to get the Timber Trophy in RE8 Village.
Step 1: Beat the Game
– Complete the entire game successfully.
– During the gameplay, make sure to upgrade your weapons as much as you can.
– Do not forget to upgrade the important and powerful weapons all the way. One of the best weapons you can upgrade is the ‘Grenade Launcher’. It is a bit pricey but worth fully upgrading.
Step 2: Infinite Ammo
– When you beat the game successfully, you will unlock and access Infinite Ammo. This is the only official cheat that can be enabled for any weapon. But it can be enabled only if that weapon is been upgraded fully during the gameplay. If the provided Grenade Launcher or weapon of similar power has been upgraded fully, then CP can be used to buy Infinite Ammo for it.
Step 3: New Game Plus
– When you beat this game, you will also unlock New Game Plus. In this new mode, you can start a new campaign with all your equipment which you have in the previous session.
– Select that file with the upgraded Grenade Launcher. Have Infinite Ammo for the powerful weapons turned on.
– Next, turn on these powerful weapons and then again go to the opening onslaught.
– Then, take out the weaker Lycans and unload on Urias until you beat it.
– Now, he will start dropping a large number of Lei and you will get your Timber Trophy.
That’s everything you need to know how to get the Timber Trophy in Resident Evil Village. We recommend doing this on Casual difficulty with Infinite Ammo for the M1851 Wolfsbane Magnum. Take Urias down and the Timber Trophy is yours.