Raft is an open-world survival video game created by Redbeet Interactive and released by Axolot Games. Following its first release as a free download on the independent website Itch.io in 2016, the game became available on Steam as an early access title on May 23, 2018.
The game was removed from early access, and its full version, along with the game’s last chapter, was published on June 20, 2022.
Raft is, in reality, one of the most often updated games. The most recent 1.41 update was over a week ago. The creators introduced a few new characters in this update: Tala, Johnny, Shogo, and Elaine. There are many other changes in this update, but the new heroes are the most thrilling. Read on to learn how to uncover Johnny in Raft.
Read Next: Raft: How to Unlock Tala
Unlocking Johny in Raft
The most important thing to remember is that you must travel to Balboa Island to unlock this character. Even without introducing a new individual, this island is rather fascinating. This island is storyline-related, thus there are many intriguing things to discover here. Below is the image of the Balboa Islands.
For unlocking Johny:
- When you get to the island, you will see the shattered fences. They will serve as a starting point for your journey.
- Begin climbing straight up. You will be facing the hill; continue straight up the main trail.
- When you get to a dead-end, turn left and continue straight. This will be the second dead corner; you will need to turn left once again.
- At this point, you’ll face the hill, climb inside it, and discover the cave. Make your way through the cave until you reach the top.
- Johnny is going to be in the room. Have a discussion with him to unlock him.
However, use extreme caution when exploring Balboa Island. The idea is that there are many wild creatures here. A bear is the most strong; it is the local boss. But the danger is worth it because you may collect treasure materials, different blueprints, and Johnny on the island.
Although unlocking different characters has no influence on gameplay, we recommend doing so. This will make it easier to play multiplayer with your pals. Continue reading our Raft game guides to learn more about the game.