Pokémon Unite is the latest MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game launched on the Nintendo Switch. In this new game, players can select from any one of 20 Pokémon and fight against each other. Thus, playing and win Pokémon Unite along with your friends is great fun! However, sometimes, it is quite weird to add some unknown players to your friend’s list OR sometimes it happens that your maximum friend’s quota is full and so you can’t add more people without using Lobby ID. But don’t bother, there is a simple solution in which you can play with friends without using Lobby ID. Let’s find out how?
How to Play with Friends without Using Lobby ID in Pokémon Unite
In order to play with your friends without using Lobby ID in Pokémon Unite is possible. Go through the following simple steps:
1. Enter your game Lobby first so you will the host
2. You will see some Lobby IDs on the top left side corner of your lobby screen
3. Now, you will send this Lobby ID to the trainer you wish to have in your Lobby
4. Then, the trainer will enter that Lobby ID in the lobby search box, which can be found on the bottom right side of the home screen
5. Once he enters and confirmed the Lobby ID, then the trainer will be joined to your lobby.
Furthermore, you can do the same process. You just need to ask for a Lobby Id from the host and then enter that ID in the method we have described above. And that’s it, you will be able to play with your friends.
That’s everything you need to know about How to Play with Friends without using Lobby ID.