Persona 3 Reload offers an engaging and immersive experience, but like any complex game, it may encounter technical issues that can impact the overall enjoyment. Stuttering during gameplay is a common concern reported by players.
How to Persona 3 Reload Stuttering Issue
Here are some solutions to address the Persona 3 Reload stuttering issue, providing players with a smoother and more enjoyable gaming experience.
1. Limit Framerate
The first step in addressing stuttering is to limit the framerate to 60fps. High framerates can sometimes lead to synchronization issues and cause stuttering during gameplay. Follow these steps:
- Open the game settings or configuration file.
- Locate the framerate settings and set it to a fixed value, preferably 60fps.
- Save the changes and restart the game.
Limiting the framerate can help stabilize the performance and reduce stuttering.
2. Check for “vcruntime140.dll” Error
Some players have reported Persona 3 Reload crashes with a “vcruntime140.dll” error. If you encounter this error, follow these steps to resolve it:
- Update Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable: Visit the official Microsoft website and download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable package. Install it to ensure you have the necessary components.
- Repair or Reinstall Visual C++ Redistributable: If updating doesn’t resolve the issue, try repairing or reinstalling the Visual C++ Redistributable through the Control Panel.
- System File Checker (SFC): Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command
sfc /scannowto check for and repair system file corruption.
3. Check GPU Settings
If you have overclocked your GPU, it could contribute to stuttering issues. Try turning off GPU overclocking to see if it resolves the problem. Running the GPU at factory settings can provide a more stable gaming experience.
4. Lower Graphical Settings
If the game launches correctly but experiences stuttering during gameplay, consider lowering graphical settings, particularly those related to reflections. Lowering the visual fidelity can reduce the strain on your system and potentially eliminate stuttering.
5. NVIDIA Control Panel Settings
For NVIDIA GPU users, adjusting settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel can help optimize performance. Follow these steps:
- Right-click on the desktop and select “NVIDIA Control Panel.”
- Go to “Manage 3D Settings.”
- Under the “Global Settings” tab, set “Vertical sync” to “Adaptive” or “Fast.”
- Apply the changes and restart the game.
Adjusting these settings can improve synchronization and reduce stuttering issues.
6. Update Graphics Drivers
Outdated graphics drivers can contribute to performance issues. Ensure your graphics drivers are up-to-date by visiting the official website of your GPU manufacturer or using the device manager to download and install the latest drivers compatible with Persona 3 Reload.
7. Adjust Power Settings
In some cases, power-saving settings can impact gaming performance. Adjust your power plan settings to prioritize performance. Set the “Minimum processor state” to 100% to ensure the CPU is running at full capacity during gameplay.