There are several Mythic Paths that a player can take in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. One of the ten Mythic Paths that the player can choose is Swarm-That-Walks Mythic Path. This is a darker path compared to others and it will have you lose all your companions. It’s a path that takes quite a bit of work to unlock. So, if you want to unlock the Swarm-That-Walks Mythic Path, there are a number of things you can do. Stick with the post and we will show you how to get Swarm-That-Walks Mythic Path in (WotR) Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous.
How to Get Swarm-That-Walks Mythic Path in (WotR) Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous
To unlock the Swarm-That-Walks Mythic Path in WotR, you need to start working on it from Chapter 2. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do it.
- When Chapter 2 abandon the queen for the crusade. If you take the queen the path will be locked and you won’t get it.
- You will eventually come to Leper’s Smile. Defeat the Vescavor Queen here and take the bug goop that will be used in the battle for Drezen.
- When Chapter 3 starts, you will be tasked with finding Nascent Vescavor Queen. You will find the queen in a house in Drezen. Do not kill the queen or the path will again be locked.
- Defeat Xanthir Vang, who is Swarm-That-Walks. Meeting Xanthir Vang and the fight is unavoidable. You need to inquire him how he achieved the path and find his notes in the room.
- Once you have found the notes, it will unlock a crusade project called Xanthir’s Experiment. Choose Pass Decree and there would be a scene where Anevia warns you about the path you are taking and how your companions are not happy about it. Choose any options other than “I don’t know what came over me” and you will become the Swarm-That-Walks.
So, that’s how you unlock the Swarm-That-Walks Mythic Path in WotR. Check out the game category for more informative guides and tips to play the game.