POE got a major update with a range of fixes and changes to the Trial of the Ancestors. The patch also addresses several general issues with the game such as an issue with the Harvest Crops UI, Ramako passive skill being ineffective against Monster Totems, etc. The POE Patch Notes 3.22.1b also fixes a few different scenarios of crashes including client crashes. Here are the patch notes.
Path of Exile POE Patch Notes 3.22.1b (13 September)
Do note that the servers were not taken down for the update, so you will have to restart the client in order to get the latest version of the game. With that said, here are all the changes to POE after the 3.22.1b Patch.
This patch contains various improvements and bug fixes of both small- and medium-importance.
Trial of the Ancestors Changes and Fixes
- Reduced the damage dealt to Minions by the Lunar Turtle’s Cold Breath Skill and the Goliath of the Night’s Stunning Slam Skill.
- Fixed a bug where dynamic culling for some Warrior Skill effects in Trial of the Ancestors was too aggressive.
- Fixed a bug where a Spirit of Jade, summoned by the Jadecutter Warrior, could sometimes drop items on death.
- Fixed a bug where the Encased in Jade debuff, from the Jadecrafter Warrior’s Skill, was not appearing on the buff bar.
Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the UI on Harvest Crops was sometimes not updated when Crops had been upgraded through the Crop Rotation Atlas Keystone Passive.
- Fixed a bug where the Ramako, Sun’s Light Chieftain Ascendancy Passive Skill was not affecting Monster Totems.
- Fixed a bug where Skills linked to Second Wind Support could gain a cooldown use if you unsocketed Second Wind while the Skill had no available uses.
- Fixed a bug where the Magic and Rare Monster visual effects looked incorrect on some Monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Harbinger pieces could not be identified.
- Fixed a bug with the trails on the visual effect applied to Spectres and Monsters with the Spirit Walker modifier.
- Fixed a bug where the “1% of Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second” stat on the Ascendant’s Juggernaut Ruthless Ascendancy Passive Skill was not functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the description for Melee Range with Daggers incorrectly stated Claws instead.
- Fixed a bug where the Helmet Enchantment that provides Discharge Radius incorrectly stated +5 metres instead of +0.5.
- Fixed a bug where the Proximity Light hideout decoration microtransactions were no longer detecting nearby players.
- Fixed a bug where Amulet microtransactions did not sit correctly on the Scion with the Immortal Body Body Armour equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the eye on the Oracle Helmet microtransaction was not affected by persistent visual effects on your character.
- Fixed a bug where the Solar Map Device had microtransaction had a black square displayed at the base of it when placed in hideouts such as the All at Sea Hideout or Boundless Skies Hideout.
- Fixed a visual bug where the centre of the Solar Map Device microtransaction had lost some of its detail.
- Fixed a bug where the Crowstorm Portal microtransaction could stop responding to the player’s presence in maps.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Scavenger Blood Rage Effect microtransaction had white outlines or was over-brightened with some body armours.
- Fixed 4 instance crashes.
- Fixed 3 client crashes.
This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers. You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
New instances of the Halls of the Dead can be created by Ctrl+Clicking on the World Map Pin.PathofExile