New World is one of the most exciting online multiplayer role-playing games by Amazon Games. Players are enjoying this game a lot but sometimes constant Voice Chat and Level Notifications irritate and many players do not want these features while enjoying the game. Many players have no idea how to turn On/Off Voice chat and disable level-up notifications. So, here we explain to you how to do it and how you can customize it according to your liking.
New World: How to Turn On/Off Voice Chat
In order to change the Proximity Chat, here are some simple steps to follow:
1. Press the ‘Esc’ button on your keyboard
2. On the top of the screen, there will be the ‘Settings’ tab. Click on it
3. Now, you can see some more options on the left side of the screen. Under the ‘Communications’ tab, you will see several other options
4. Navigate to ‘Voice Chat Input Mode’. On its right side, you will see a small box. Here you set according to your preference.
5. If you want to Turn Off Voice Chat, then select the ‘Push to Talk (Hold)’ option. You can always keep it on always by selecting ‘Always On’
New World: How to Mute Level Up Notifications
If you feel level-up notifications are irritating, you can easily disable them in New World. Here are the steps:
1. Press enter and open the full chat interface
2. Hover the mouse on the Chat icon from the left side
3. Then you will see some more chat options.
4. Once opened, you will see a cogwheel on the upright side of the new window
5. Click on the cogwheel and open up the chat setting and set it to mute.
That’s how you can Turn On/Off Voice Chat and Disable Level Up Notifications in New World.
Also go through our next post – New World: Boatswain Ambrose Location.