Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak has some formidable foes to defeat. In this guide, we will see how to beat the Lunagaron in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Lunagaron – How to Beat
The Lunagaron is one of The Three Lords, which makes them the toughest boss to beat. Here we will see how to defeat it in MHR Sunbreak.
The Lunagaron deals primarily with ice damage and has plenty of tricks to wear you down. Below are some tips to defeat it in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.
- Since the Lunagaron hits with ice attacks, you will have to come equipped with ice-resistant armor and skills.
- It is weak against Blast, Fire, and some amount of Sleep, Dragon, and Thunder attacks. So any weapon like the Higher Pronged Hammer, Phoenix Fury+, or the Sinister Shade Hammer+ can help you make quick work of the Lunagaron.
- It is resistant to paralysis and poison, so keep that in mind while trying to create your build to defeat it.
- Its head, forelegs, and hindlegs are its weak spots, and you can attack these areas with a blunt force weapon.
- The Lunagaron will use its claws, tail, and forelegs to take swipes at you from time to time.
- It can emit ice blasts from its body and can cause an AoE attack with these icy explosions.
- It can coat itself in ice, making them impenetrable. Anyone who comes into contact with it will be dealt damage.
- In its final form, its claws will elongate, making hard-to-reach swipes easier for it. It will also blast icy beams from its claws.
- It is best to run under it whenever you can, so it is easier to attack its legs and head.
- Be wary of its body slam attacks, and when it stands up on two legs, it is best to dodge and get out of the way.
Once it is defeated, the Lunagaron will drop the following items.
- Lunagaron Bluecore
- Lunagaron Frost Jewel
- Lunagaron Lash Shell
- Lunagaron Cortex
- Lunagaron Shard
- Luna Vermilion Hardclaw
- Frostborn Hardfang
That’s all there is to know about the Lunagaron and how to defeat it in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.