Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak has plenty of monsters to tackle, and a few of them are bosses as well. In this guide, we will see how to beat the Gaismagorm in MHR Sunbreak.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Gaismagorm – How to Beat
The Gaismagorm likes to dwell in darkness surrounded by rocks and feeds off of the Quiro in the area. Here we will see how to beat it in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.
The Gaismagorm is the final boss in MHR Sunbreak, and it is quite a formidable boss to beat. Below are some tips you can use to beat it.
- The Gaismagorm is weak to Dragon, Fire, and Thunder attacks, so any armor, weapon, or talisman that can deal these damages can help you.
- This monster is resistant to Water and Ice attacks.
- It can inflict high physical damage, cause stunning, and also unleashes Quiro’s energy to fight.
- There are plenty of Firebeetle, Mudbeetle, and Aurortle in the area, use them to tackle the Gaismagorm.
- There are three stages to this fight. The first can be tackled by using the Dragonator, as the Gaismagorm will be lenient in its attacks. Once it falls to the lower levels, the other stages will trigger.
- This monster uses his feet to inflict damage by stomping on the ground and causing explosions with the stomping in the later stages. It can also use its head to swish around and take a jab at you.
- It can create a vacuum with its mouth where it climbs up the walls and tries to suck anything in the area inside it. When it does this, you can toss some explosives so it will suck it in and cause damage. Take shelter behind the boulders that appear.
- It can spit out fireballs, which it will clap on to create an explosion. When it starts spewing fire, hide under the Gaismagorm.
- It can also spit fire to create explosions, or make fire rain. All these can be avoided by taking shelter under the monster
- If it starts climbing the walls, prepare your cannons to take it down.
- Your best bet is to stay underneath the Gaismagorm and attack its belly, legs, head, and tail. You will avoid most of its attacks this way unless it’s the belly slam.
- In the final stage, it will go into Frenzy mode and release fireballs from its body instead of gas.
- Keep using a combination of cannons, blunt force weapons, and ranged weapons to take it down. Focus on all the body parts mentioned earlier to take it down quicker.
Once the Gaismagorm is defeated, you will get the following rewards
- Abyssal Dragonscale
- Archdemon Backshell
- Archdemon Piercetalon
- Archdemon Wingtalon
- Consumption Parasite
- Archdemon Tailhook
- Abyssal Dragonsphire
- Archdemon Doomhorn
- Old Dragon Treasure
That’s all there is to know about defeating the Gaismagorm in MHR Sunbreak. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.