If you are in Diamond Dynasty and if you want to sell players in MLB The Show 21, first of all, you have to unsquad players. If you will try to sell without unsquading them, you will get a message that says ‘You can’t sell players without first unsquadding them’. If you have no idea how to do it, here is the complete guide on how to Unsquad players in MLB The Show 21.
How to Unsquad players in MLB The Show 21
Go through the following step-by-step guide, and you will be able to unsquad players in MLB The Show 21.
1. Go to the Diamond Dynasty.
2. You will get to see an option for ‘Manage Squad’.
3. Next, click on Manage Squad and you’ll see the field view of all your players.
4. Go to the player you want to remove from your team.
5. Here, you will see an option under the player card which is called ‘Sub’.
6. Press ‘A’ on Xbox or ‘X’ on PlayStation to Sub the player.
7. Here if you want to sell your player, you need to go to the marketplace to do it.
Once you remove the player successfully from the Diamond Dynasty squad, still you’ll get the ‘Unsquad Player’ notification on MLB The Show 21 when you will try to sell. It is because that player is still active in the events squad. For this:
1. Go to the ‘Multiplayer’ mode.
2. Find ‘Events’ and you’ll see your Squad lineup in it.
3. And then, replace that player you want to sell out.
In case, it still doesn’t work, you must have added them to your Collections pack. So, go to your Collections tab. Your players might be in it and remove them.
That’s it for this guide on How to Unsquad Player in MLB The Show 21. Also learn, How to Upgrade Archetypes in MLB The Show 21?