MLB The Show 21 is released finally for Xbox and PS and players are crazy for this game. There are several equipment items available in this new version of MLB The Show and it keeps adding when you progress through the game. Many players still have no idea, how to equip these equipment items. So, here is a quick yet complete guide on how to equip equipment in MLB The Show 21.
How to Equip Equipment in MLB The Show 21
It is quite easy and simple to equip equipment in MLB The Show 21. Check out this step-by-step guide.
1. Go to the main screen and search for the ‘Create’ option. Then, ‘Sub Menu’ will be opened.
2. Here, you need to select the ‘Roster Control option’.
3. In this window, you’ll get an option to ‘Edit a Player’.
4. Once you click on it, you will see a list of players.
5. Next, select the player you want to get equipped with.
6. Once you select it, you’ll have an option of equipment.
7. The list of the items you will see such as Uniform, Hat and Helmet, Batting Gloves, Bat, Glove, Fielding Gear, Batting Gear, Sleeves and Tap, Cleats, Eyewear, and Catcher Gear.
8. Select the item and you will be able to customize each characters’ equipment consequently.
9. If you want to utilize Diamond Dynasty equipment in MLB The Show 21, then you need to create a player when you start to play the game and equip all the equipment on the player.
10. If you already have created a player, then you simply need to add him to your lineup to use him.
That’s everything you need to know how to equip equipment in MLB The Show 21. Learn How to Improve Swing Timing in MLB The Show 21.