MLB The Show 21 is finally launched and now you can experience deeper, fasters, and more intense moment-to-moment match action. Now, the players can complete the 1st Inning Diamond Conquest challenge. This challenge will only be available for a few weeks and will expire on 7th May at 8 PM (EST) but you should remember that like its previous seasons, you need to be very careful of the goals and the maps. Here we are going to give you some head up about the new content you will see when you head into the 1st Inning Diamond Conquest challenge. Let us check out more about the maps and the goals that require to fulfill.
How to Complete the 1st Inning Diamond Conquest Challenge in MLB The Show 21
As its name hints, the map quite looks like a diamond. There are 6 teams in this conquest:
In this conquest, your main goal is to expand your reach and simultaneously, fight off the other 6 teams on the map otherwise they will expand their areas.
Here are the details of the Goals and the Rewards
– Goal 1 – Conquer 30 Territories (Reward: 50 Stubs and 150 XP)
– Goal 2 – Acquire 50M Fans (Reward: 100 Stubs and 150 XP)
– Goal 3 – Capture Enemy Stronghold (Reward: 150 Stubs and 150 XP)
– Goal 4 – Capture 3 Enemy Strongholds (Reward: 200 Stubs and 300 XP)
– Goal 5 – Capture all Strongholds on the 1st Inning map (Reward: 250 Stubs and 500 XP, and a Balin’ is a Habit Pack)
– Goal 6 – Conquest all Territories (Reward: 350 Stubs and 1000 XP, and 5 The Show Packs)
To complete this challenge, you have to be very careful of the other 6 teams. Also, you need to be alert to which territories you’ve occupied, and secure any region that is adjoining the reach of the other teams with fans.
This way, you can make sure that you are not losing any of your locations to other teams. Learn How to Hit & Get Home Runs in MLB The Show 21?