Another year and another great season of MLB The Show 21 and Diamond Dynasty. If you’ve come this far, you must be wondering how to buy and sell cards in Diamond Dynasty. Cards in MLB The Show 21 can receive Parallel upgrades, which are essentially attributed boosts. So, it is very important to know how to deal. Here we have provided a complete guide on how to buy and sell cards in MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty.
How to Buy and Sell Cards in Diamond Dynasty
Here is the simple process to buy and sell cards on the open market.
How to Sell Cards
To sell cards in Diamond Dynasty, follow these steps:
1. Go to ‘My Inventory’ and then select one of the folders that include the card you’re trying to sell.
2. After the selected folder, scroll through the several items until you find a card to sell.
3. Next, click on it using ‘X’ (for PlayStation) and ‘A’ (for Xbox).
4. Either you can sell quickly for some instant cash, or you may go to the market and look at what the trending card at the current moment.
5. After that, select the price and list it by selecting Sell/Buy options, and then sell out.
You can sell out at the lowest price running on the market or you can also set a custom price by clicking the Create Sell Order.
It is important to note that you will be taxed 10% for every item sold in this game.
How to Buy Cards
The process to buy cards in MLB The Show 21 is the same. Go to your Inventory, select an empty card in the collection and then purchase it simply from the market. You can also set a buy order.
This is how you can buy and sell cards in MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty. Also, learn How to Turn Off Baserunning in MLB The Show 21.