Madden is one of the long-running games and it’s the latest installment Madden 22 is about to launch. The defense and Offense scheme is one of the major parts of this game. One of the defense systems is Cross Man Defense which we are going to talk about today. This defense system is very beneficial with regard to stopping from dragging or crossing the routes. So, it is very essential to know about it. If you have no idea how to use Cross Man Defense in Madden 22, let’s quickly learn here.
How to Use Cross Man Defense in Madden 22
Go through the following steps to use Cross Man Défense in Madden 22.
1. Press Y/Triangle to open up your defensive adjustments
2. Next, press Y/Triangle again and open up your quick adjustments
3. Press the button that associates to the safety you want to cross man
4. Press the right-stick and selectman coverage
5. Now, press the button that is associated with the offensive player you want to that man the defender too
All in all, in the whole process, you will be staffing up the left safety to a receiver on the right-hand side of the field. Once you apply this, you will see how effective it would be while the elimination of routes over the middle of the field. However, this leaves you vulnerable to any kind of route to the sideline.
This is quite an advanced system so you should only try this when you know how exactly you will be doing. If you will be failed, you can skip an easy touchdown.
That’s everything you need to know about How to Use Cross Man Defense in Madden 22.
Also, make sure to check out our next post – Madden 22 – Which to Use Hard Flats vs. Soft Squats vs. Cloud Flats.