Madden 22 has included real NFL Rosters and Players. The best part of the Madden 22 is that you can also create your rosters. If you are not agreed with the ratings that EA has given to certain players, you can create your own and use them. Also, if you don’t want to do that exercise, then you can download and use which are created by other communities. If you have no idea how to do it, let’s find out a complete guide in the following. Let’s learn here in a simple way how to create and use custom rosters in Madden 22.
How to Create Custom Rosters in Madden 22
In order to create Custom Roasters in Madden 22, here are some simple steps to follow:
1. First of all select logo of NFL on the home screen
2. Select the ‘Edit Rosters’ option
3. Now, select the tab of ‘Manager Players’
4. Once done, now you can edit players as you can select from players’ ratings, numbers, and names. Also, you can add the existing free agents to the newly created team by following the above same steps. But make sure to select ‘Sign Free Agents’ instead of ‘Manage Players’.
Now, let’s learn how to use Custom Rosters in Madden 22.
How to Use Custom Rosters in Madden 22
To use Rosters that you have just created in Madden 22, check out the following steps:
1. Go back to the option ‘Share & Manage Files
2. Then select ‘Load and Delete Files’ and scroll to the Rosters.
3. Select the Roster you want to use with A/X
That’s it – This is how you can use custom Rosters in Madden 22.
If you do not want to do this exercise, then you can also use Rosters which are created by the other Madden community. For this, check out the next section.
How to Use Custom Rosters Created by Other Players/Communities in Madden 22
If you want to save your time and efforts to create your Rosters, you may also use Rosters that are already created by other Players or Communities. For this:
1. Go to the ‘Download Community Files’ instead of ‘Load and Delete Files’.
2. Upon checking, you will get several contents created by the other community including custom Rosters, draft classes, and playbooks.
3. Select any of the Roster you want to pick and just download it.
4. In order to use it in your game, just ensure to load it up and that’s done.
That’s everything you need to know How to Create and Use Custom Rosters in Madden 22.