While Loop Hero is an incredible game and currently topping on the Steam as a best seller with overwhelming review, the game can sometimes feel slow. As such, you must be wondering if there is a way to increase the speed of the game. After some digging we found that altering the .ini file of the game does speed up the game. But, making it too high can throw the game out of sync, so follow the guide to increase in-game speed of Loop Hero while keep the game in sync.
Loop Hero – How to Increase In-game Speed
To increase the in-game speed of Loop Hero, you first have to locate the game’s install folder. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Close the game completely
- From the Steam client, go to Library
- Right-click on Loop Hero and select Properties
- Go to Local files and click on Browse
- Locate the variable.ini file and open it using a Notepad
- Look for the entry game_speed=60 and change it to game_speed=120
Now, save the file and load the game. You should see the game improve its speed.
So, that all we have in this guide. We hope you found it useful.