This Loop Hero guide is aimed to provide you all the possible Loop Hero combo tiles and tactics that you can use in the game. The original post was made on Steam by Uncy.
- 3×3 Rocks (you can add Mountains to it, but generally, mountain cards should be saved to use without spending them on the Mountain Peak) will make a Mountain Peak. It gives a massive HP boost but also spawns Harpies
- every 10 rocks or mountains a Goblin Outpost will spawn
- Meadows placed next to anything = Blooming Meadow, which heals 3HP instead of 2 each day, it also gives you more resources
- Village + Vampire mansion = Ransacked Village – Spawns 4 Ghouls each loop for 3 loops, after that transforms into a Count’s Lands, restoring more HP and giving you better rewards for quests
- Swamp + Goblin outpost = Goblin lookout post, they add goblin archer to fights near the outpost, he can’t be killed as he’s a support unit.
- Card synergy – Placing Swamp near Vampire Mansion will turn Vampire’s heal from lifesteal into damage making them easier to kill.
- Treasury will spawn random resources after placing a tile next to it, surround it with tiles to open the treasury and get a nice pack of resources, be careful though as Empty Treasury spawns Gargoyles
- 2 Battlefields placed next to each other will create bloody path, it will start spawning blood clots
- Place a Blood Grove next to a Grove, then use Oblivion on a Grove to create a Hungry Grove tile – It kills enemies that have 20% hp left but ocassionally attacks hero for 17HP
- Place a Vampire Village next to a Grove to start spawning Blood Golems
- Create Battlefield next to it to create a Shipwreck – It spawns Chests and Sirens
- Place a Road next to it to create Reeds, they spawn Fishmen
- Place next to Sand Dunes to upgrade them
- If you place a Storm Temple down, then a Forest or thicket in the path of the Storm Temple, it turns into a burned forest, that gives you .5 magic damage each.
10. A Village?
- 10 Forests/Thickets will spawn “A Village?” which starts spawning training dummies.
- Place Wheat Fields down beside “A Village?” to create Overgrown Fields.
We will update the post when we have more combos for you.