The developers of League of Legends (LoL) frequently release new patches to the game. With each new patch, the development team addresses a variety of objectives, ultimately aiming to achieve a balance between champions, items, and game mechanics. League of Legends patch 13.17 went live a few days back. It is now time for us to shift our focus towards what Patch 13.18 has to offer. Here in this guide, we have gathered all League of Legends (LoL) patch notes 13.18.
League of Legends (LOL) 13.18
In the latest LoL 13.18 patch, numerous champion buffs and nerfs have been introduced, creating a multitude of changes for players to explore. Now, without any further ado, let’s explore what the latest patch has to offer.
Briar: The Unrestrained Hunger
This time, the developers have introduced Rampaging Vampire Briar as the 165th champion to join the roster. This Noxian Vampire character loves hunting down her enemies. She’s got some great healing powers and is really good at chasing her prey. She might seem simple at first, but as you play her, you’ll discover just how powerful she can be.
– Health: 590.
– Health Regeneration: 0.
– Magic Resist: 32
– Attack Damage: 60.
– Attack Damage Growth: 3 per level.
– Attack Speed Growth: 0.0025 per level.
(Passive) Crimson Curse:
– Briar’s attacks apply a bleed for five seconds, stacking up to nine times. Briar’s abilities cost 6% of her current HP to cast.
– Briar gains 50% increased healing based on her missing health, and Briar heals for 100% of the remaining bleed damage when a bleeding enemy dies.
(Q) Head Rush:
Briar jumps to a target, stunning them for 0.85 seconds. It deals physical damage and reduces 10% of armor for five seconds.
(W) Blood Frenzy/Snack Attack:
Upon the first cast, Briar leaps into a Blood Frenzy, self-taunting the nearest enemy for 5 seconds. While in Blood Frenzy, she gains attack speed and movement speed.
Briar can recast with Snack Attack. It deals missing health physical damage and heals Briar for 30% of the damage dealt. The bite deals 20% increased damage to minions and monsters.
(E) Chilling Scream:
Briar removes Blood Frenzy and charges the ability. She gains 35% damage reduction and restores 10% HP over one second.
Upon release, Briar unleashes a scream that deals damage based on the time charges. It slows nearby enemies by 80% for 0.5 seconds.
When fully charged, Chilling Scream knocksback enemies. Chilling Scream deals extra damage if the enemy hits a wall and stunning them for an additional 1.5 seconds.
(R) Certain Death:
Briar throws off her pillory’s gemstone in a direction with a global attack range. If it hits an enemy champ, Briar will fly to the hit target, marking them as her Prey and gaining True Sight.
Upon landing, Briar will deal physical damage to all targets nearby, causing all targets that aren’t her Prey to flee for 1.5 seconds. She enters an empowered Blood Frenzy, pursuing her Prey until the death of either party. She gains armor, magic resistance, 10% life steal, and additional movement speed during this time.
All Champion Adjustments in LoL Patch 13.18
The below new changes are available currently on the PBE (Public Beta Environment) until 13th September when the patch will be released officially.
(Passive) Traveler’s Call
– Movement speed duration increased from 7 seconds to 20 seconds.
– The number of stacks increased from 5 to 10.
(W) Caretaker’s Shrine
– Bonus movement speed reduced from 30% at all ranks to 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%
– Bonus movement speed now scales with 5% per 100 AP.
– Shrine charge timer reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
– Now stores 2 charges with an 18-second recharge timer.
(R) Vanguard’s Edge
– Cooldown reduced from 140 – 100 seconds to 125 – 85 seconds.
– Health growth increased from 109 to 115
(Passive) Thousand Cuts
– Monster damage cap increased from 6 +10% AP to 15 + 20% AP.
(E) Lightning Rush
– Energy cost reduced from 100 – 80 to 80 flat.
(R) Slicing Maelstrom
– Cooldown reduced from 120 seconds flat to 120 – 80.
– Critical damage increased from 160.125% to 175%
(W) Dark Passage
– Shield per soul increased from 1.5 to 2.
LoL Patch 13.18: Champion Nerfs
(Passive) Martial Cadence
– Damage reduced from 8% current HP to 6% current HP.
(Passive) The Darkin Scythe
– Healing reduced from 20 – 30% to 25% flat.
(R) Umbral Trespass
– AD ratio reduced from 13% per 100 bonus AD to 10% per 100 bonus AD.
(E) Full Tilt
– Movement speed reduced from 15% – 25% to 12% – 20%.
– Health growth reduced from 115 to 108.
– Base AD reduced from 68 to 66.
– Base health reduced from 660 to 630.
– Health growth increased from 102 to 106.
– Cooldown increased from 11 – 9 seconds to 13 – 9 seconds.
In the latest LoL patch 13.18, players can see a bit of adjustment to in-game items.
Crown of the Shattered Queen
– AP increased from 70 to 85.
– Damage reduction reduced from 75% to 50%
– Linger duration increased from 1.5 seconds to 2.5 seconds.
Spear of Shojin
– Attack damage reduced from 60 to 55.
– Attack damage increased from 45 to 50.
– Minion damage reduced from 250 – 350 to 200 flat.
– Attack damage increased from 55 to 60.
Bugfixes & QoL Changes:
– Fixed a bug where Milio would sometimes cause games to crash if he was matched against an Ahri, Viego, or Sylas.
– Fixed a bug where Diana’s Q distance would be slightly shorter or longer if it was cast during Flash.
– Fixed bugs where using undo in the shop when Biscuit is owned reduced or increased your total mana by an amount more than what was granted by the item.
– Fixed a bug where Twitch’s R AoE would not inflict damage on himself and enemies while under the influence of Renata’s Berserk.
– Fixed a bug where the end-of-game scoreboard would show neutral minion kills in both jungles but would not be calculated as income.
– Fixed a bug where Vel’Koz’s R could be recast to interrupt the ability if it was recast too early.
– Fixed a bug where a minion would receive Drake kill credit if Drake was killed by Shaco’s clone.
– Fixed a bug where Yuumi’s ally would get no friendship stacks when killing champions if Yuumi was attached.
– Fixed a bug where Yuumi’s Q expiration sound effects were audible in the Fog of War.
– Fixed a bug where getting snared would not stop recalls.
– Fixed a rare bug where Sona’s passive would be duplicated if specific inputs were made at the same time.
– Fixed a bug where Aurelion Sol’s enhanced R shockwave would not deal damage.
– Fixed a bug where Draven’s R could execute through spell shields like Sivir’s E. And I thought bounty hunters were good at avoiding axes… or were those pendulum axes only?
– Fixed a bug where Draven’s R would not execute enemies if they were near Draven when he initially cast the ability.
– Fixed a bug where Ornn’s E and R knockups were cleansable.
– Fixed a bug where some of Aurelion Sol’s glorious VO lines were missing.
– Fixed a bug where Xayah’s Q would no longer recalculate cast time if she sold an item while dead and the ability’s attack speed would be increased.
– Fixed a bug where Kai’Sa could sometimes use her R to escape Mordekaiser’s Realm of Death.
– Fixed a bug where Gargoyle’s Stoneplate’s Unbreakable effect would be shortened by heal and shield power.
– Fixed an exploit where Watchful Wardstone could be copied and repeatedly sold.
– Lunar Beast / Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV – Jarvan’s hand now properly holds the spear during Dragon Strike (Q) animation
– Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV: Left pauldron no longer rotates in unnatural way, after using Dragon Strike (Q) ability
– Fnatic Jarvan IV – Animation of flag raising and falling down has been restored during cast of Demacian Standard (E)
That’s all for this guide on the latest LoL patch notes 13.18.