Microsoft Teams is a popular video teleconferencing app and with a solid brand name and built, it is preferred by the audience for its better security and professional approach. Good thing is that the app can now also be accessed on your gaming consoles easily and users do not need an extra device to work on making it very convenient for students. Stick with the post and we will show you how to use Microsoft Teams on PS4 and PS5.
Microsoft Teams is excellent for internal collaboration and has a more corporate appeal, whereas apps like Zoom are often preferred for working externally. Microsoft Teams can be used for online meetings, online classes for kids, document sharing and much more.
How to Access Microsoft Teams | PS4 & PS5
You will need a gaming console, a game controller, connection to the internet Ethernet cable/ Wi-Fi, a headset with microphone, a USB keyboard. You can plug in the USB mouse, USB Web Cam, USB keyboard, Headset with microphone into gamepad controller and connect to Microsoft Teams to access online classes/meetings and more.
How to Access Microsoft Teams on PS4
- Go to your PS4 console’s Library and select Games and Applications.
- Click on Applications and start up your PS4 web browser.
- In the browser type Microsoft Teams and then log in to your account by entering your username and password.
- Now you have access to all online content on Microsoft Teams and can watch live sessions, share documents, and chat.
How to Access Microsoft Teams on PS5
Accessing Microsoft Teams on PS5 is slightly different from accessing it on other devices since Sony didn’t advertise the console’s web browser much. Just go through the below process and you will have not trouble.
- Go to Settings of your console.
- Select Users and Accounts.
- Choose Twitter.
- You will now reach the web browser. On the top left, you will see a Twitter logo. Select it and you will get to the Twitter interface.
- Log in and you should now have access to the web browsing on PS5.
- Once you have the access to web browsing follow the steps mentioned above for PS4 and you should be good to go.
By April 2020, Microsoft Teams boasted of 75 million daily active users. And with its ability to integrate Office 365 apps within, it makes Microsoft Teams a popular choice for schools and offices alike. Microsoft Teams can be accessed on other consoles like X Box in a very similar way to PS4.